Riverside Pain Physicians is pleased to welcome three new additions to our team of pain management specialists. These newly-joining physicians bring with them decades of experience and high-level training in minimally invasive, multidisciplinary pain treatments.
We proudly announce that the following doctors will be on staff at our clinic locations to provide expert care and interventional pain management treatments for Jacksonville area patients:
Francisco Judilla, MD
Dr. Judilla specializes in pain medicine and is a board-eligible anesthesiologist with nearly 50 years of experience.
- He graduated from Cebu Institute of Medicine at Velez College in the Philippines
- He completed an internship at Saint Vincent Health Center in Erie, PA
- He subsequently completed his residency in anesthesiology at Newark Beth Israel Regional Medical Center in Newark, NJ.
- He is a member of the Society for Pain Practice Management
In his spare time, Dr. Judilla enjoys gardening, fishing, collecting antiques and attending the local symphony.
Kisha Thomas, MD
Dr. Kisha Thomas has a special interest in improving function for her patients, frequently incorporating physical therapy and lifestyle modifications into her patient treatment plans.
- She attended college at Grand Valley State University in Michigan, where she completed her pre-med studies
- She earned her medical degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- She completed her residency and fellowship training at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- She is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiology and American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
In her free time, Dr. Thomas enjoys spending time with her family, reading, and traveling.
Douglas E. Boler, MD
Dr. Boler is a board-certified anesthesiologist and pain management physician who specializes in interventional pain management, treating a variety of pain conditions from herniated & degenerated discs, sciatica, spinal stenosis, fibromyalgia and joint pain.
- He graduated from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- He interned at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- He completed a subsequent residency in anesthesiology at St. Louis University School of Medicine
- He recently served as medical director of the National Pain Institute, New Port Richey, FL
Dr. Boler is a U.S. Air Force veteran who speaks English and Spanish, and in his spare time, he enjoys golf and plays several musical instruments.
We are thrilled to have these experienced physicians join our ever-growing team of compassionate, expert caregivers on staff at Riverside Pain Physicians!
ABOUT RIVERSIDE PAIN PHYSICIANS:
As Jacksonville’s leading pain management practice, we specialize in customized solutions for acute and chronic pain. We are dedicated to improving your quality of life through our comprehensive process of systematic evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of your pain. Finding the cause and effectively treating your pain is our primary goal.
Riverside Pain Physicians specializes in minimally invasive, multidisciplinary pain treatment options to help patients live a pain-free life. We utilize a vast array of approaches to better treat our patients' wide variety of pain conditions.
If you are tired of living with pain and want more information on options for minimizing or eliminating your suffering, contact Riverside Pain Physicians by phone at 904.389.1010 or online at www.RiversidePainPhysicians.com to set up a consultation at one of our 4 Jacksonville clinic locations.