Tampa Pain Relief Centers is proud to announce the addition of Dr. Edward Lubin to our staff of experienced pain management specialists.
Dr. Lubin is board certified in anesthesia, pain medicine, and preventive medicine, and has been practicing medicine for more than twenty years.
- Earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania
- Earned a masters and PhD in experimental psychology and behavioral neuroscience from City University of New York Graduate Center
- Specialized in the study of the neuroanatomic basis of pain and pain inhibition
- Earned his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City
- Completed his internship in general surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Trained for several years in neurosurgery at Thomas Jefferson and at the University of Massachusetts, Worcester
- Completed a residency in anesthesia at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Completed a fellowship in interventional pain medicine at Yale University School of Medicine
Dr. Lubin is committed to a comprehensive approach to treating painful conditions, including a carefully planned medical and physical therapy regimen. He is well-trained in the performance of minimally invasive surgical procedures for pain, including:
- Kyphoplasty for vertebral compression fractures
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompression (MILD)
- Minimally invasive lumbar fusion techniques for lumbar disc problems and spinal stenosis
Welcome, Dr. Lubin, to our staff of expert pain management physicians at Tampa Pain Relief Centers, where our doctors are committed to compassionate, individualized care for bay area patients suffering from pain.
Do you live with chronic pain?
At Tampa Pain Relief Centers, relieving your pain and ensuring your comfort are our top priorities. Life can be enjoyable, not just bearable. Let us relieve your pain and restore your quality of life.
If you are tired of living with pain and want more information about minimally invasive, proven procedures and treatments for minimizing or eliminating your suffering, call us today at 813-872-4492 or click the button below to set up a consultation.