Listen as Sarasota Pain Relief Center's Dr. Diaz-Ramirez addresses pain management topics in “The Fives of Pain” radio interview series on 106.9 FM Radio's "Daily Health Check" with freelance health writer Heidi Godman.
"The Fives of Pain"
Radio Interview Series
Click on topics below to listen to the radio interviews:
- 5 most common causes of back pain
- 5 things to remember when going to your doctor’s appointment
- 5 things you can do to help a headache
- 5 ways electricity can be used to help pain
- 5 things you can do to ease back pain
- 5 types of injections that can be used for headaches
- 5 different types of pain medication
About Dr. Myrdalis Diaz-Ramirez
Dr. Diaz-Ramirez is a board-certified, fellowship-trained pain medicine physician and anesthesiologist with more than a decade of experience in the field. She is a clinical professor at Florida State University College of Medicine, has co-authored and edited multiple book chapters related to pain medicine, and she has been awarded "Top Doctor" in her field by her peers for the past five consecutive years. Dr. Diaz-Ramirez is bilingual in English and Spanish.
Dr. Diaz-Ramirez practices at Sarasota Pain Relief Centers’ Central Sarasota location, specializing in Anesthesia/Pain Medicine and has been a Medical Director of American Pain Society Centers of Excellence.
- Board certified in pain medicine
- Board certified in anesthesiology
- Interventional & multidisciplinary pain medicine
- Board certified as an Independent Medical Examiner
Living with Pain?
At Sarasota Pain Relief Centers, relieving your pain and ensuring your comfort are our top priorities. Life can be enjoyable, not just bearable. Let us relieve your pain and restore your quality of life.
If you are tired of living with chronic pain and want more information about our minimally invasive, proven procedures and treatments for minimizing or eliminating your suffering, call us today at 941-363-9400 or click the button below to set up a consultation.